7-angle MALLS instrument suitable
- for batch MALLS analysis
- as GPC/SEC/GFC detector
- as FFF detector
The SLD7100 MALLS (MALS) is a 7-angle static light scattering detector for the measurement of absolute molecular weight, size and conformation of macromolecules in solution. The revolutionary design with a cylindrical, self-cleaning and index-matching cell avoids common pitfalls in GPC/SEC-light scattering detection. Modern ultra-sensitive CCD detection results in high sensitivity, even at low concentration and molar masses.
The small footprint allows integration into any GPC/SEC or FFF system. In combination with an RI and a viscosity detector the light scattering detector can be used for triple detection and triple plus detection.
The SLD7100 can be used in batch mode without modifications.
- 7 angle static light scattering detector for the simultaneous detection of the time-averaged scattering intensity at 7 different detection angles (35°, 50°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 130° and 145°).
- Self cleaning, index-matching PEEK cell with vertical flow path and fibre optics with low numerical aperture, integral to cell.
- SLD7100 for all mobile phases (organic/aqueous), SLD7100B bioinert version for harsh analytical conditions and extreme pH values.
- 35 mW, 635 nm, vertically polarized, temperature stabilized light source with precision power control.
- Immediate change between batch analysis and GPC/SEC/GFC/FFF detection by disconnecting/connecting to the LC.
Connect to any LC
The SLD7100 can be connected to virtually any LC. Analysis of the data requires at least one additional concentration detector (e.g. RI or UV).
Operation connected to a liquid chromatography system requires WinGPC UniChrom software for detector control, data acquisition and analysis. WinGPC can manage a variety of LC systems from different suppliers directly obviating the need of several software packages in the lab.
Systems without ChromPilot 3rd Party Control can be connected using the SLD7100 input options:
- 4 analog ins with 16 and 24 bit resolution to connect any concentration detector or viscometer
- digital inject in to connect the autosampler or a manual injector
Don't sacrifice flexibility, user-friendliness and compliance just to add light scattering to your lab. Protect your investments and ensure integrated solutions - now and in future.
When connecting to an LC use WinGPC UniChrom MultiWorkstation or Client/Server to control the detector and the LC, acquire data and allow for comprehensive manual or automated analysis with flexible result output. Software wizards and guided setups support users and facilitate learning.
- Profit from the convenient, secure and continuously improved features of a world wide used Chromatography Data System equipped with specific light scattering data analysis routines and test procedures.
- Automatically generate ultra-fast molar mass and size results including result uncertainty even within an active sequence.
- Or analyze samples in all details using WinGPC's advanced features and sophisticated tools.
- Transfer all results to a LIMS, create extensive reports and provide clear, scalable figures for presentations - all within one software package.
Complement your setup with easy-to-use software for batch analysis.
|SLD7100||SLD1000||MDS Dual Angle|
|Detector type||7 angle simultaneous detection (MALLS)||1 angle, 90° (multicolor RALLS)||2 angle (integrated, dual angle)|
|No. of angles||7||1||2|
|35, 50, 75, 90 105, 130, 145|
index-matching cell: detection angle = scattering angle
|Cell/Cell volume||PEEK, 100µL nominal|
|analytical: 8µL cell|
bioinert: 8µL cell
micro: 4µL cell
|Scattering volume||20nL nominal||0.01µL|
|Laser wavelength/power||635 nm/35 mW, vertically polarized,|
temperature stabilized with precision power control
|user selectable arbitrary wavelength between 300-600 nm,|
can be changed within sequence
|660 nm/50 mW|
|Options|| || || |