WinGPC permits simultaneous control of multiple instruments and detectors, even within heterogeneous setups.
- WinGPC's instrument control and data acquisition is based on RapidControl.Net (RC.Net) drivers. RC.Net instrument drivers are an emerging open industry standard for instrument control. They allow for a greater freedom in instrument choice.
- The PSS universal data intercace is used when RC.Net drivers are not available and allows for stable and secure data acquisition from any device with analog data output.
- A variety of import options completes access to raw date to enable specific GPC/SEC/GFC data analysis.
Thus WinGPC offers a market-wide compatibility allowing data acquisition from any commercial system in the market to capitalize on previous instrumentation investment.
|Manufacturer||Component||PSS Driver P/N|
|Agilent Technologies||Infinity II/I, 1290/1260/1200/1100, 1220/1120, MDS (all modules)||400-1081|
|ERC/Idex Health & Science||Refractomax RI series||400-1084|
|PL/Varian||GPC50 series, 390 detectors, ELS detectors||400-1081|
|Shimadzu Corporation||Nexera, Prominence, LC20, LC10, i-Series, LC40||400-1083|
|Showa Denko||Shodex RI 500/200/100 series||400-1084|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific (Dionex)||UPLC Focused, UltiMate 3000 (Nano, Standard, Basic, semi-preparative)||400-1082|
|Waters Corporation||Alliance, Acquity APC||400-1085 400-1091|
|PSS||(Bio)SECcurity, (Bio)SECcurity², SLD7x00, DVD1260, SLD2020, SLD9000, HDC||included|
Universal Data Interface
Flexible and robust data acquisition hardware allows connection to any LC instrument with analog outs.
The PSS Universal Data Center UDC810 is a multiple channel chromatography interface that can be connected to any instrument to
- converts analog detector signals to digital signals
- collects trigger signals from autosampler/manual injectors
- transmits the digitalized data to the host PC
The UDC810 can manage up to 4 instruments/systems with up to 30 detector signals/channels.
Stable transmission in local and networked environments guaranteed due to the integrated data buffer.
Acquire data from any injector or detector including
- (Multi Angle) Light Scattering Detectors,
- Conductivity Detectors,
- Fluorescence Detectors,
- Radioactive Detectors,
- IR Detectors,
- Evaporative Light Scattering detectors or others.
WinGPC UniChrom can process data from the following sources:
Native data formats
- Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ 7.2 (and later versions)
- Agilent Technologies ChemStation
- Agilent Technologies EZ Chrom ASCII/CSV
- Jasco MD-910
- PSS Legacy Data
- Hitachi D-7000 Software
International standards for analytical data interchange
- Standard ASCII
- AIA/AnDI/CDF Version 2
Connect to the data vault and process data in WinGPC.