Flexible and robust data acquisition hardware allows connection to any LC instrument with analog outs.
The PSS Universal Data Center UDC810 is a multiple channel chromatography interface that can be connected to any instrument to
- converts analog detector signals to digital signals
- collects trigger signals from autosampler/manual injectors
- transmits the digitalized data to the host PC
The UDC810 can manage up to 4 instruments/systems with up to 30 detector signals/channels.
Stable transmission in local and networked environments guaranteed due to the integrated data buffer.
Acquire data from any injector or detector including
- (Multi Angle) Light Scattering Detectors,
- Conductivity Detectors,
- Fluorescence Detectors,
- Radioactive Detectors,
- IR Detectors,
- Evaporative Light Scattering detectors or others.