The fully automated 2D Polymer Analyzer combines the separation power of two dimensions. The increased peak capacity and the ability to measure (true) molar masses, composition or end groups simultaneously allows characterization also of complex macromolecules.
The 2D Polymer Analyzer comprises:
- SECcurity² binary gradient pump
- SECcurity² autosampler
- SECcurity² HPLC column compartement
- 2D Transfer valve (in oven or external)
- SECcurity² UV detector
- SECcurity² isocratic pump
- SECcurity² ELS1300
- WinGPC UniChrom MCDS with 2 independent time-bases
- WinGPC UniChrom ChromPilot
- WinGPC UniChrom 2D software module
- Multiple detection options (expand SECcurity² detectors seamlessly)
- HPLC/IPC-GPC/SEC-2D method development services and method transfer
Learn more about characterization of macromolecules by 2D Chromatography.
Dr. Martina Adler, PSS Mainz, talks about 2-dimensional chromatography.
This webinar shows how 2D works and describes the techniques that can be used.
Molar Mass and Chemical Composition 2D PolymerAnalysis for Thermoplastic Elastomers.