90°-angle light scattering detector suitable as GPC/SEC/GFC detector.
The SLD1000 RALLS (RALS) is a right angle static light scattering detector for the measurement of absolute molecular weight of macromolecules in solution. The special feature of the PSS SLD1000 light scattering detector is that it is not shipped with a fixed wavelength but that the wavelength is selectable in the range 300 to 600 nm. Different cell options (analytical, bioinert, micro) are available, cells can be easily exchanged.
The detector design allows seamless integration into any PSS (Bio)SECcurity² or Agilent 12x0 stack. In combination with an RI and a viscosity detector the light scattering detector can be used for triple detection.
- Stackable static light scattering detector for the detection of the time-averaged scattering intensity at 90° detection angle.
- Light source with arbitrary wavelength between 300-600 nm that can be changed even within a sequence.
- 3 different cell options, analytical, micro and bioinert version for harsh analytical conditions and extreme pH values, user exchangeable.
- Early maintenance feedback (EMF) for continuous tracking of instrument usage. Electronic records of maintenance and errors, automated OQ/PV procedures.
Connect to Agilent/PSS
The SLD1000 is the perfect addition to any Agilent 12x0/Infinity II or PSS (Bio)SECcurity² system. It fits seamlessly into the stack and communicates via CAN bus with all other modules. At least one othe concentration detector, such as an RI or UV, is required. Three different cell options are available to match analytical or micro applications or to be fitted into a bioinert system.
Data analysis requires WinGPC UniChrom software with the single angle light scattering module.
Don't sacrifice flexibility, user-friendliness and compliance just to add light scattering to your lab. Protect your investments and ensure integrated solutions - now and in future.
WinGPC UniChrom MultiWorkstation or Client/Server controls the stack, acquires data and allow for comprehensive manual or automated analysis with flexible result output. Software wizards and guided setups support users and facilitate learning.
- Profit from the convenient, secure and continuously improved features of a world wide used Chromatography Data System equipped with specific light scattering data analysis routines and test procedures.
- Automatically generate ultra-fast molar mass and size results including result uncertainty even within an active sequence.
- Or analyze samples in all details using WinGPC's advanced features and sophisticated tools.
- Transfer all results to a LIMS, create extensive reports and provide clear, scalable figures for presentations - all within one software package.
|SLD7100||SLD1000||MDS Dual Angle|
|Detector type||7 angle simultaneous detection (MALLS)||1 angle, 90° (multicolor RALLS)||2 angle (integrated, dual angle)|
|No. of angles||7||1||2|
|35, 50, 75, 90 105, 130, 145|
index-matching cell: detection angle = scattering angle
|Cell/Cell volume||PEEK, 100µL nominal|
|analytical: 8µL cell|
bioinert: 8µL cell
micro: 4µL cell
|Scattering volume||20nL nominal||0.01µL|
|Laser wavelength/power||635 nm/35 mW, vertically polarized,|
temperature stabilized with precision power control
|user selectable arbitrary wavelength between 300-600 nm,|
can be changed within sequence
|660 nm/50 mW|
|Options|| || || |