4-capillary differential viscosity detector suitable for GPC/SEC/GFC or FFF
The DVD1260 is a 4-capillary viscosity detector with reservoir technique for the measurement of intrinsic viscosity, Mark-Houwink coefficients and molar masses based on universal calibration. Low-noise electronics combined with high-sensitivity pressure transducers of highest chemical resistance results in save operation, excellent peak shapes and high signal linearity. The use of reservoirs avoids viscometer modifications when the column setup changes and decreases the analysis time to 50% compared to viscometers with hold-up columns.
The small footprint allows integration into any GPC/SEC/GFC or FFF system. In combination with an RI and a light scatering detector the viscometer can be used for triple detection and triple plus detection. The detector is available as analytical and micro detector.
- 4-capillary reservoir viscosity detector for the simultaneous measurement of delta pressure and inlet pressure.
- fast-responding Hastelloy pressure transducers without hysteresis and electronic pressure transducer protection.
- optimized for analytical or micro operation and flow rates.
- 50% reduced run time compared to hold-up column viscometers.
- plug&play for all setups independent on the number of columns.
Connect to any LC
The DVD1260 can be connected to virtually any LC.
Operation connected to a liquid chromatography system requires WinGPC UniChrom software for detector control, data acquisition and analysis. WinGPC can manage a variety of LC systems directly.
Systems without ChromPilot 3rd Party Control can be connected using the DVD1260 input options:
- 2 analog ins to connect any concetration detector
- digital inject in to connect the autosampler or manual injector
Don't sacrifice flexibility, user-friendliness and compliance just to add viscometry to your lab. Protect your investments and ensure integrated solutions - now and in future.
When connecting to an LC use WinGPC UniChrom MultiWorkstation or Client/Server to control the detector and the LC, acquire data and allow for comprehensive manual or automated analysis with flexible result output. Software wizards and guided setups support users and facilitate learning.
- Profit from the convenient, secure and continuously improved features of a world wide used Chromatography Data System equipped with universal calibration option, specific viscometer data analysis and test routines.
- Automatically generate ultra-fast results including result uncertainty even within an active sequence.
- Or analyze samples in depth using WinGPC's advanced features and sophisticated tools.
- Transfer all results to a LIMS, create extensive reports and provide clear, scalable figures for presentations - all within one software package.
|Detector type||on-line viscometer with reservoir||on-line viscometer with hold-up columns|
|Detector signals||differential pressure, dP|
inlet pressure, iP
|Signal range||dP: -1.6-10 kPa|
|Temperature||ambient - 80°C||30°C - 60°C|
|Temperature stability||> 0.01°C||± 0.2° C|
|Options|| || |