PSS offers contract analysis and comprehensive characterization of polymers, biopolymers, proteins, resins, plastics and composites for product development, failure analysis, deformulations, routine quality control or academic research.
30 year’s company track record with thousands of samples analyzed has earned PSS the claim for “authority” in the field of LC macromolecular analysis. Our labs have tested virtually all available macromolecules from DNA, enzymes, gelatins, starches, polysaccharides, peptides, proteins, lignins, polyolefins, polyesters, polyurethanes, rubbers, nylons, meth-
acrylates and acrylates, cationic and anionic polymers, polysiloxanes,
resins and many others.
The techniques applied allow for the determination of
- Molar mass distribution and averages
- Molar mass fractions below/above molar masses limits
- Co-monomer contents and distribution
- Co-polymer contents and blend composition
- End groups and end group distribution
- Pore size distributions
- Additives, filler materials
- Contaminants, catalyst residues, unreacted monomers
- Thermanl properties