PSS Perfect Separation Solutions > Services > Method Development > Method Development Service
Method Development Service
PSS is committed to work with you on various aspects of methods development for GPC/SEC/PFC, Interaction Polymer Chromatography (IPC) and 2-dimensional Chromatogpraphy (2D).
PSS will provide a project plan that may include several phases, depending on the project's progression.
- Evaluate and document a column selection. Optional testing of different column batches and batch reservation.
- Establish a method with optimized detection (light scattering, ELSD, viscometry, FTIR, ...).
- Trial testing to demonstrate method robustness and to validate the application.
- If required, complex protocol development under GMP/GLP requirements/methodologies typical of the pharmaceutical industry.
- If required, integration of other characterization methods.